4-Speed Ground Drive & PTO
ABI Manure Spreaders are America's best selling compact manure spreaders with thousands of satisfied customers across the nation. ABI Manure Spreaders work better, last longer, and promote healthy pastures and land due to their advanced features and superior quality. Read More
Works Better, Lasts Longer And Promotes Healthy Pastures. We designed a manure spreader to be better for your horses, stables, and pasture, not simply to get rid of your manure. There are handfuls of good options at any farm and ranch supply store or other large distributors that get rid of manure. But it's not really just about the manure. It's about getting the most value out of your truly important investments your horses and your land.
Shred & Spread Design. Every Classic Spreader by ABI employs at least one inline shredding bar that spins at a high rate when spreading. This ensures that each bit of manure is pulverized and each clump is chopped before it hits the wide-spread beaters. Other brands merely rely on their beaters to do all the work! However, when manure is shredded before it's spread, it spreads more evenly and more finely across your pasture. Say goodbye to massive clumps flying out the back of your spreader.
4 Speeds For Ultimate Control. The 4-SPEED ABI Classic Spreader is unique in its ability to control manure flow rate while it shreds and spreads. The speed is adjusted with a manual lever on ground drive models, a pull rope on PTO models, and a hydraulic valve on our largest spreader. It offers 3 significant benefits:
- MAXIMIZES MANURES FERTILIZER VALUE with controlled
- HELP ENSURE QUICK DECOMPOSITION & PASTURE
TURNOVER by using a slower manure feed rate and higher
beater spin rate for finely shredded output.
- SPREADS A VARIETY OF MANURE CONSISTENCIES due to
weather, type of livestock, bedding, decomposition level, and more!
Built To Outlast The Barn. Our spreaders aren't shiny like your kitchen appliances for good reason: stainless steel is not as structurally sound as COR-TEN. Our spreaders are fully-welded with COR-TEN steel to be tank-tough through and through. Our thick COR-TEN steel makes each Classic Spreader extremely rust and corrosion-resistant. It's durable, weathers well, and it comes standard on every spreader. In fact, there's a whole host of reasons why our spreaders are built to outlast the barn. Let's leave stainless to the kitchen appliances.
5 Reasons Why ABI Spreaders Last Longer.
- All Classic Spreaders are hand-welded using virtually perforation-proof 10 or 12 gauge* COR-TEN steel.
- Spreaders are sand-blasted & painted with RUST-OLEUM, which excels at keeping moisture out and is easy to touch-up.
- Coal tar epoxy box liner is applied to every Classic Spreader bed for an industrial seal from severe abrasion & corrosion.
- Tongue-and-groove poly-lumber flooring resists warping and will not rust, corrode, or rot.
- They're built with stronger, higher quality components. The proof? Our spreaders weigh nearly 1/3 more than the competition.
* 25 -65 cu ft. classic spreaders use 12 gauge, all other sizes are built with even thicker 10 gauge steel.